Ladybug Farm

Randy, Kelly, Andrew, Geoffrey, Sara, Skipper the dog, Ben, Luke and Sophie the cats, Sonny and Zippy the horses, a tank load of fish, 2 hamsters, a snake, a chicken coop of hens and a whole load of mink.

Monday, August 14, 2006

The Monsta

As we were getting ready for church yesterday morning Andrew came into our room for something so I asked him to zip up the back of my dress. I had gotten this cute, red dress at Frenchies and had finally gotten it dry cleaned and was wearing it for the first time. After he zipped me I turned around to show him. He looked at me very critically and told me he thought I should wear my wig with my outfit. It didn't look that great with the bald look!!! If you ever want the truth, ask Andrew.

So on went the wig. While Andrew was pleased with the result, little Miss. Sara was not. She told me it was scary and I looked like a "monsta". All I could do was laugh everytime she looked at me. During church at one point I felt a little tug on the back of the wig and turned and she was trying to pull it off my head!! Needless to say the people behind us were being kept entertained by Miss. Sara.

1 Comments:

  • At Mon Aug 14, 10:54:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm not sure anyone else would have described you in your wig as looking like a "monsta", but that's okay for little Sara! Kids are so honest aren't they and she's so cute. I bet church was a little more interesting than usual, and could have even been entertaining if she'd have gotten it off of your head, hey!!
    She'll keep you chuckling for sure.
    Love, Leanne

     

Post a Comment

<< Home