Ladybug Farm

Randy, Kelly, Andrew, Geoffrey, Sara, Skipper the dog, Ben, Luke and Sophie the cats, Sonny and Zippy the horses, a tank load of fish, 2 hamsters, a snake, a chicken coop of hens and a whole load of mink.

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

The Newest Mullen

This is the newest addition to the list of critters that live at Ladybug Farm. He is a Red Albino Cornsnake whose name changes daily and I think is currently named Viper. Andrew saved up his money and behaved himself (with not major incidents) for a month to earn permission to buy him. I know...its a snake...but there are going to be so many "no"s for these guys this year, with me being sick, that we decided that when we could...within reason...say "yes" we would. Snakes don't really bother me and he is very clean and very little work which is a bonus. The feeding is kind of gross but we won't get into that. The boys love to show him off so if you would like to visit him...come on over. Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

  • At Wed Aug 09, 08:17:00 am, Blogger Kelly said…

    Link away!! He is 16 inches now but will get about 5 feet. Hopefully Andrew will be grown and gone by then (with the snake)!

     
  • At Wed Aug 09, 07:45:00 pm, Blogger Tracing in the Valley said…

    I love the snake!! I would love to get one myself but I don't want to have to feed them. When I am home I would love to get a closer look.

     
  • At Thu Aug 10, 01:52:00 pm, Blogger Kinza said…

    Thank goodness I just promised a dog, although my kids caught a big frog and that was bad enough! They had to let that go in the little pool.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home