Ladybug Farm

Randy, Kelly, Andrew, Geoffrey, Sara, Skipper the dog, Ben, Luke and Sophie the cats, Sonny and Zippy the horses, a tank load of fish, 2 hamsters, a snake, a chicken coop of hens and a whole load of mink.

Sunday, August 06, 2006

The Bandana Gang

I have a wig but ya know, it looks like a wig and it feels like a wig. So for now I am wearing hats but mostly scarves or kerchiefs or bandanas or whatever they are called. The kids love to wear them too. My biggest problem is...is it ears in or out? I don't really want to look like a smurf but it is more comfortable out and right now comfort is winning out. Maybe in the fall when it is cooler I'll opt for the wig. Right now I am having fun collecting different colored bandanas because it is all about accessorizing....... Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home