Ladybug Farm

Randy, Kelly, Andrew, Geoffrey, Sara, Skipper the dog, Ben, Luke and Sophie the cats, Sonny and Zippy the horses, a tank load of fish, 2 hamsters, a snake, a chicken coop of hens and a whole load of mink.

Saturday, August 05, 2006

The Croc Craze
I was going to blog several other things today but I had to do the crocs and beat Kim (she's blue) to it. I resisted the croc craze for quite awhile because they really are ugly. There are several reasons I finally succumbed to the peer pressure and bought a pair in teal.
3 Reasons you need crocs:
1. They are really, really comfortable and light.
2. They are made in Canada, go figure!
3. They have these little charms called "jibbets" that you can put on them. I have the breast cancer ribbon, ladybug, flower and butterfly. And I really can't resist anything that you can accessorize. Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

  • At Sat Aug 05, 06:31:00 am, Blogger Seven said…

    I'm sorry, but I agree with the ugly part! I'm still resisting. It might be nice to have a pair to slip on and go work in the garden, but to the grocery store? I don't think so...

    But I must admit you did get my attention with the charm part. : )

     
  • At Sat Aug 05, 09:27:00 pm, Blogger Shannon said…

    I could say "I will never own a pair" but that's what I said about bell bottoms. :)

     
  • At Sun Aug 06, 08:11:00 pm, Blogger Tracing in the Valley said…

    Okay, I just realized how pathetic I am. I want a pair now that I know you can get charms for them...hahaha...I really am a girly girl. I had no desire to own a part but now....what colours do they come in?

     
  • At Sun Aug 06, 10:40:00 pm, Blogger Kim said…

    I had no idea my feet looked like Leanne's!
    I am so glad I gave in to the fad--they're the most comfortable things, and I love being able to accessorize them!

     
  • At Mon Aug 14, 10:46:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Kelly,
    They may be ugly, but they're soooo comfortable! The jibbets help take a little of the ugly away though. Glad your with the program now.
    Hugs, Leanne
    P.S Beth you really need an orange pair!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home