Ladybug Farm

Randy, Kelly, Andrew, Geoffrey, Sara, Skipper the dog, Ben, Luke and Sophie the cats, Sonny and Zippy the horses, a tank load of fish, 2 hamsters, a snake, a chicken coop of hens and a whole load of mink.

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Comfort in God

We had a special speaker in church this morning, Barry Speck. He is a missionary facing many obstacles. He spoke about what he does and then gave us the verse Luke 1:37..."For nothing is impossible with God". There is nothing God can't do..He can take care of everything "at His appointed time". I don't know about you but I find such comfort in that. When things sometimes get overwhelming for me I know that it isn't for God and that He is in control so I can let go. Barry said to have confidence that God will help you deal with whatever you have to deal with. There are so many unknowns I am facing right now but that is the one thing I can have total faith in...God is with me every step of the way!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home