Ladybug Farm

Randy, Kelly, Andrew, Geoffrey, Sara, Skipper the dog, Ben, Luke and Sophie the cats, Sonny and Zippy the horses, a tank load of fish, 2 hamsters, a snake, a chicken coop of hens and a whole load of mink.

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

We're Back!

Just a quick note to let everyone know we are back home. The scrapbook weekend was fantastic and our trip to Pennsylvania was wonderful, just what I needed!!! I have so many stories to tell and photos to share!!

I started radiation yesterday and it is a breeze after the chemo (I hope I don't live to regret those words!!). It takes at the most 15 minutes! I am just getting tired of the drive into the city everyday and its only day 2!

I am off to bed as I have to be in the city early to have my portocath flushed before my radiation treatment. I'll post again tomorrow night.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home