Ladybug Farm

Randy, Kelly, Andrew, Geoffrey, Sara, Skipper the dog, Ben, Luke and Sophie the cats, Sonny and Zippy the horses, a tank load of fish, 2 hamsters, a snake, a chicken coop of hens and a whole load of mink.

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

To Cheryl, Mallorie, Lisa, Charmin, Sarah, Erin, Shannon, Annette, Esther and Kim,

When I scrapbook I always put a little piece of myself into it. My creativity, emotion and most times, love. Many times I agonize over a page to get it just right. Some pages cost me a ton of money in supplies.
Others are so simple yet are right from the heart.

So when you girls gave me the album last night I was overwhelmed because I know the investment you put into it...the time and love.
How do you say thank you for that?

Every page is different and personal and is a reflection of that person and I LOVE that. After I got home last night, I had to reread the journaling and look at each page over and over because my eyes were swimming in tears. It is simply beautiful and means more than I can put into words. I feel so blessed to know women like you and am honored to be called your friend.

Cancer can take so much from you. I've never felt that because I keep being blessed and blessed. I have been give so much and to me, this album is a symbol of the cancer...of what it CAN'T take from you!

So thank you....for your gift of love.

2 Comments:

  • At Wed Nov 08, 10:50:00 am, Blogger Kim said…

    I can't think of anyone who deserves that more than you--you just keep on going and giving. We love you and we loved doing it for you! It's such a small thing to do in light of all your facing, but since we can't take the cancer away, we can at least give you something tangible to show you how we feel and how much we love you!

    (I realize I used the word "we" instead of "I", but I know everyone feels the same way!)

     
  • At Wed Nov 08, 04:32:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You are so welcome. This is one of those comments that turned into a novel so I think I'll just go send you an email. : )

     

Post a Comment

<< Home