Ladybug Farm

Randy, Kelly, Andrew, Geoffrey, Sara, Skipper the dog, Ben, Luke and Sophie the cats, Sonny and Zippy the horses, a tank load of fish, 2 hamsters, a snake, a chicken coop of hens and a whole load of mink.

Friday, November 03, 2006

My Mom

My Mom would kill me if she knew I was using this picture of her or any picture for that matter but they don't have the internet so she won't know, tee hee.
It can't be easy knowing your child has cancer and there is nothing you can do to fix it. I can't even imagine the scenario with my own children. Yet my Mom has been amazing. Despite the fact that we deal with things differently, she is more emotional and I am more matter of fact, she has been there for me from the very beginning.

Mom and Dad live a hour away yet she jumps in the car and drives down in a moments notice. Despite having Dad to look after, she takes the kids for days on end. She comes down and looks after our whole house. She has everyone she knows praying and sending well wishes. She is always leaving me little notes or sending me cards.

It doesn't seem fair to single Mom out to thank when so many others have helped in so many ways. My brother, Derek and his wife, Kim have taken the kids for the weekend many times and made delicious meals. Randy's Mom has helped out with the kids and cleaned my whole house, even scrubbing my kitchen floor!! I can't even begin to list the friends who have sent gifts and meals and treats.

But there is nothing like having your Mom there to hold your hand.
Thanks Mom for everything.


(Looking at that picture....I really miss my hair!!) Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home