Ladybug Farm

Randy, Kelly, Andrew, Geoffrey, Sara, Skipper the dog, Ben, Luke and Sophie the cats, Sonny and Zippy the horses, a tank load of fish, 2 hamsters, a snake, a chicken coop of hens and a whole load of mink.

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Gone....

My posting about my ipod is gone!! I don't quite know what happened but Kim emailed me saying she was going to leave a comment but it had disappeared.

I am loading my (or should I say Randy's) ipod with songs to listen to during my radiation treatments. So if you have a song or two or three that you like please send me the title and name of the artist and I will track it down on the internet. It will be kind of neat to see the mix of music and I'll think of each one of you when I hear the song.

Thanks for your help.

3 Comments:

  • At Tue Nov 07, 10:19:00 am, Blogger Erin said…

    My personal favs:
    Voice of Truth - Casting Crowns
    I Can Only Imagine - Mercyme
    Calmer of the Storm - Downhere
    Great Are You - Downhere
    The King is Coming - Gaithers
    The Living Room Sessions - Chris Rice

    It's too hard to pick just one!!! But these are all gooders :)

     
  • At Tue Nov 07, 11:26:00 am, Blogger Kim said…

    My favorites change quite regularly, depends on what I'm listening to at the time. These are my 2 faves right now~
    Isn't it Amazing--Mark Lowry
    My Wish--Rascal Flatts

     
  • At Fri Nov 10, 09:26:00 am, Blogger Christy said…

    My favorite is "Amazing Grace" by Todd Agnew. And "Set me Free" by Casting Crowns - at least I think that that is the title - it's in the song alot :) But they did sing it

     

Post a Comment

<< Home