Ladybug Farm

Randy, Kelly, Andrew, Geoffrey, Sara, Skipper the dog, Ben, Luke and Sophie the cats, Sonny and Zippy the horses, a tank load of fish, 2 hamsters, a snake, a chicken coop of hens and a whole load of mink.

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

The Purple Family

This picture has nothing to do with my post, I just really like it!

The boys are away this week at Truth for Youth Bible camp in Blomidon. I miss them dearly but it has been very quiet and peaceful around here and they were so happy to go. Sara is leaving this morning to spend a few days at her Nana's house. She is so excited because he cousin Cameron is going to be there. They love playing Polly Pockets together and Nana is excited to have the girls to herself.

Randy booked a cottage at Liscombe Lodge for us so we are heading out too...Yippee. It is an early anniversary get away and with me feeling so good this week we thought we would take advantage..those days are sometimes few and far between. When you are nauseated and sick and feeling really bad it is exhilarating when you feel "healthy" again, if only for a little while. Maybe thats why you are so excited because you know you only a a few days before you will feel sick again.

We will head back to the city Friday morning for my 3rd and "halfway there" treatment. So for now I am cherishing every moment of the next few days. That doesn't sound right....I cherish every moment I am alive but I will especially cherish these days. Okay, I'll shut up now, I'm so giddy with excitement I'm rambling and not being coherant. Yeehaw!!! Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

  • At Wed Aug 16, 09:44:00 am, Blogger Seven said…

    Have a great time at the cottage!

     
  • At Wed Aug 16, 09:50:00 am, Blogger Kim said…

    Have fun! (I'll miss you, but I'm so glad that you and Randy get a chance to be alone for a few days--if anyone deserves it, it's you two!)

     
  • At Wed Aug 16, 11:34:00 am, Blogger Kelly said…

    I am so going to the retreat in the fall if I have to play hookey from my radiation treatments. That is one of my lights or rewards at the end of the tunnel. Count me in Beth!!! Oh, by the way, do you have a blog set up yet?

     
  • At Wed Aug 16, 08:52:00 pm, Blogger Kelly said…

    I am sitting in the lobby of the lodge waiting to be called for our dinner reservations (8:30 pm).
    When we arrived in our cabin a delivery was made. It was a gorgeous fruit and cheese tray with truffles....from my dear friend Annette.
    Thank you, you made us both cry.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home