Ladybug Farm

Randy, Kelly, Andrew, Geoffrey, Sara, Skipper the dog, Ben, Luke and Sophie the cats, Sonny and Zippy the horses, a tank load of fish, 2 hamsters, a snake, a chicken coop of hens and a whole load of mink.

Monday, December 04, 2006

Please stay posted!!!

I hope this posts! I have been having a terrible time with my blog. For 5 days, everytime I logged in all I got was a blank red screen. Finally, my blog came up so I posted a big long blog with photos. It was there that night but the next morning had disappeared. So I did another one. That disappeared. It is so frustrating. So to all of you that have emailed me, I am not ignoring you, I just can't blog. I am not going to type too long in case this doesn't post either.

All is well here. Busy, Busy, Busy!!! I am travelling in and out of the city so the days are just a blur. The radiation is going great so far, no problems or serious side effects. I am staying at Moms tonight because my appointment is at 8 in the morning but if this blog stays I'll post another one with photos on Tuesday.

2 Comments:

  • At Mon Dec 04, 07:05:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    So far so good! It's supper time and it's stil there:) Good to hear that all is well!
    Esther

     
  • At Tue Dec 05, 08:43:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Glad to hear everythings going well.I was getting worried. Take care. Any chance you'll get down before xmas? Love Jen

     

Post a Comment

<< Home