Ladybug Farm

Randy, Kelly, Andrew, Geoffrey, Sara, Skipper the dog, Ben, Luke and Sophie the cats, Sonny and Zippy the horses, a tank load of fish, 2 hamsters, a snake, a chicken coop of hens and a whole load of mink.

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

The secret is out!

I haven't been on the computer for many days so it has taken me most of the morning to catch up on all the blogs. I have a certain order I read them in and Charmin's is before Cheryl's. Well, when I read Charmin's blog about Cheryl's scrapbook idea for me I had to jump ahead to read Cheryl's and find out what it was all about (and I really don't like going out of order, ha, ha).

If the scrapbook was a secret...whoops, its out. I didn't know if I should say anything or not...pretend I didn't know about it which I could do because I am blond...but really, it is on the world wide web so even that would be a stretch for me. I have to say I was so totally blown away by it. I have tears in my eyes and am so overwhelmed just thinking about what you guys are doing for me. I have been scrapbooking for probably 6 years and nobody has ever made one for me. I feel so unworthy and at the same time so incredibly grateful and blessed to have such wonderful friends.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home