Ladybug Farm

Randy, Kelly, Andrew, Geoffrey, Sara, Skipper the dog, Ben, Luke and Sophie the cats, Sonny and Zippy the horses, a tank load of fish, 2 hamsters, a snake, a chicken coop of hens and a whole load of mink.

Monday, October 02, 2006

Sometimes you just need a rainy day!

I absolutley loved today. I got the boys off to school, Mom and Dad left with Sara for a sleepover at their house and I curled up in my electric blanket (yup, I'm still in my jammies!) and lazed around all day. I didn't feel guilty because, hey, it's raining out, that's what you do on a rainy day .

We got up Sunday morning to find one of the horse had gotten through the fence and was loose. Randy and I rounded him up and fixed the fence. Then we got ready and headed to church. By the end of the service I was wiped out. It doesn't seem to take much these days. Needless to say I slept the afternoon away.

I have to say I find day 3 and 4 after chemo a little rough. I am so pumped up on meds the first couple of days that I don't feel much of anything. By day 3 I am starting to reduce the meds and then I start getting more of the side effects. I'm learning not to push myself on those days but to just try to let it pass.

So that is pretty much the extent of my days....laze around and sleep. I am giving myself till Wednesday and then its back to normal for this chick. Maybe I'll have something a little more exciting to write about by then.

1 Comments:

  • At Tue Oct 03, 11:00:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Kelly,
    Glad your being "lazy", you need to do that. Not that you ever stop long enough! Enjoy the "you time" and get lots of rest.
    Hugs, Leanne

     

Post a Comment

<< Home