Ladybug Farm

Randy, Kelly, Andrew, Geoffrey, Sara, Skipper the dog, Ben, Luke and Sophie the cats, Sonny and Zippy the horses, a tank load of fish, 2 hamsters, a snake, a chicken coop of hens and a whole load of mink.

Friday, September 22, 2006

The Teal House Reunion!

I drove down to Hubbards today to have lunch at the Trellis Cafe (my former competition across the street) with the ladies who worked with me at The Teal House, most them for seven years. They did more than work with me...they ran the place!! And were more than just employees...but good and dear friends.

I am ashamed to say that we haven't seen each other for over a year. We've kept in touch via email, Canada Post and Aliant but have not physically seen each other. There is no excuse for that so I'm not even going to try. All is can say is that the "cancer thing" prompted this visit and for that I am grateful. It makes you evaluate whats important in life and promts you to take action instead of putting things off.

We had a wonderful visit, catching up on all the news and gossip and looking at photos. We said we would get together again before Christmas and I am vowing to do just that!!

Thanks Yvonne, Jenny, Vicki, Gail, Rose and Corinne for a great time.
I love you guys!!! Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home