Ladybug Farm

Randy, Kelly, Andrew, Geoffrey, Sara, Skipper the dog, Ben, Luke and Sophie the cats, Sonny and Zippy the horses, a tank load of fish, 2 hamsters, a snake, a chicken coop of hens and a whole load of mink.

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Waiting Again

This is what Randy does alot...sits and waits for me. This is at the chemo centre during one of my treatments. He has gone to every Dr.'s appointment and consultation, scan and xray, surgery and followup, treatment and bloodwork. He keeps saying how great it is that we are getting to spend so much time together.

When you get married and say the words "in sickness and in health" you don't really know the full extent of what that might mean. He has been so supportive...he laughs and cries with me and looks after me when I'm sick (that's an amazing man who can clean up after you, yuk), we pray together and he holds my hand through everything. Like all marriages, ours has had its rocky times and I sometimes think that something like this could work either way...to pull you apart or bring you closer together. I told him once that he didn't sign up for this and this would be too much for some people to handle. He smiled and said its a good thing he's not some people. This man has stepped up to the plate and I couldn't love him more. I am seeing a new side of him and I am so proud of him.

The Lord has taken something awful and is making something wonderful!!!

And Randy loves me too...bald head and scars included!!!
 Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home