Ladybug Farm

Randy, Kelly, Andrew, Geoffrey, Sara, Skipper the dog, Ben, Luke and Sophie the cats, Sonny and Zippy the horses, a tank load of fish, 2 hamsters, a snake, a chicken coop of hens and a whole load of mink.

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Erin, this ones for you!!!

Erin wanted me to post a new blog and I don't have any new photos downloaded (too lazy) and I just couldn't think of anything right now but after talking to her yesterday I just thought I'd give her little 10 week belly something to look forward to. Yup thats me...3 years ago today...ready to burst!!! Wow, what a size...but great hair though! Erin, make sure you take belly photos each month. I didn't have any with the first two but Andrew took pictures with Sara and its a great record. Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

  • At Sun Sept 17, 08:53:00 am, Blogger Erin said…

    I love the picture!!! Don't worry, I'll be taking belly pics as soon as I start showing. And no, I'm not showing yet people...that little ponch was always there. I just stopped sucking in cuz I don't have to anymore :)

     
  • At Sun Sept 17, 09:18:00 pm, Blogger Shannon said…

    I wish I had cute pregnant pictures. I was a frump and I'm not proud of it. You looked great though. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home