Ladybug Farm

Randy, Kelly, Andrew, Geoffrey, Sara, Skipper the dog, Ben, Luke and Sophie the cats, Sonny and Zippy the horses, a tank load of fish, 2 hamsters, a snake, a chicken coop of hens and a whole load of mink.

Sunday, September 17, 2006

The Red Chest

I was at Bargain Harley's the other day and got this little red chest and I just LOVE it. I have it sitting on my scrapbook table and get a little thrill everytime I look at it. Every now and then I get the best little treasures there. I want to do this room a country red, ok maybe not all the walls just one focal wall, so everytime I see something that might go with the "design scheme" I snatch it up.

Yesterday was a better day in the health department. While still having some nausea, indigestion and diarrhea I had more energy and felt more like myself. Today is even better!!! As Randy says, its mind over matter. I am looking forward to the next couple of weeks, Yippee!!

Congratulations to Marty and Shannon and family. The party was wonderful and your new house feels like a home already...very cozy, welcoming and full of love.

I hear the kids stirring so we are off to get ready for church. The kids are all excited to start their new Sunday School classes. Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

  • At Sun Sept 17, 09:49:00 am, Blogger Seven said…

    I think that's the same little chest i was drooling over recently. You have great taste. : )

     
  • At Mon Sept 18, 09:00:00 pm, Blogger Tanya said…

    Hi Kelly

    I love the chest and it has such a rich color :-) It was great seeing you today, even though it was a brief conversation. Thanks for the chat.

    By the way.........you look great!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home